terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2007

Oh life is bigger It's bigger than you and you are not me

This is my poem to describe my dreams and my desires. The moment is the better thing to think. I believe that I can do the things that I need to do. My smile is necessary. And I need to run, I need to think, I need to believe. I hope that my wishes are the mirror reflecting my desires. I see you. I see my goals. I wake up in the morning so I realize the world around me. I’m happy to live this life. I’m trying to breathe all the time. I am trying to feel my possessions. I hear my music. I hear your voice. I love to think about good feelings. This is the day of my life. This is the right moment to tell you these things.

So once upon a time I was a little boy…

Um comentário:

leorenno disse...

For Him I Sing
"For him I sing,
I raise the present on the past,
(As some perennial tree out of its roots, the present on the past,)
With time and space I him dilate and fuse the immortal laws,
To make himself by them the law unto himself."
Walt Whitman